Have to start the day off right - gotta have Dunkin' Donuts...that's my large iced hazelnut coffee and bag with my donut, to help keep me awake while driving...
I saw this cool moth while filling up my gas tank...don't know what kind it is. Almost thought it wasn't real, but hey, who would put a fake moth on a gas pump?
This is driving across the George Washington Bridge, across the Hudson River. I didn't realize I would be driving across NYC! It was pretty hairy at times. My least favorite was driving on the New Jersey Turnpike. Ugh...
This is supposedly a "scenic overlook" in New York. It's kinda scenic, right?
And here's a pic of the test market burger (or is it in Seattle, too?) at McDonald's...the "Angus Third Pounder", available with bacon/cheese, mushroom & swiss, or as a "deluxe". Hmmm....I just left with my large diet coke, and Chloe with her apple dippers, and we were on the road.
And here we are, in Pennsylvania, about 10 minutes away from Hershey. We'll go explore tomorrow, but I am beat tonight!
3 comments:
The moth looks like it could be a new "webkinz" its sooo pretty. I had to laugh at your comment about the scenic overlook. I think that to New Yorkers, "trees" are scenic. Weird.
Mmmm...Angus.
The moth appears to be a Rosy Maple Moth (Dryocampa rubicunda), but I am not an entomologist. Very pretty! I've never seen any quite that showy.
I'm with Carrie on the alternate definition of "scenic". :-)
Hershey is LOTS of fun...we had a great time when we went there.
Post a Comment