I'm not brave enough to have Chloe take pics of me before and after a day's worth of driving (nice suggestion, ha! and I thought you were my friends!), but here's another Before and After of Chloe at the American Girl store. I'll even give you a bonus "During"!
We've been to the store in New York City, and this one was a little smaller. (Although, a guy on the train back home saw our bags, and told us that AG is going to be moving to a larger store soon. He was on his way back home from the Cubs game (they won). People in Chicago have been so friendly!)
There were 3 floors full of little girls, Moms, Dads, Grandparents, and even an Amish family was there picking out dolls. We had fun checking out the new doll clothes and even found something for each of us. Maybe if I get a picture of it, I'll post what I got.
1 comment:
Can I just say how cool it is to see you two enjoying yourselves so much? It is really, really cool. :-)
P.S. -- The more I post, the more complicated the captcha word becomes. My first post was only 4 characters...this one is 8. LOL
Post a Comment