Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thursday

Working on my quilt - got the squares all put together, need to cut the sashing and sew that on next. I think it looks a little plain (probably because the squares are so big), so I'm thinking of appliqueing some stars scattered across, or candy canes, or something.

I've been able to do 1-hour workouts on the Wii Fit the last few days. I love the boxing one - I unlocked the advanced boxing and got 4 stars (Calorie Incinerator) and a "Good workout" from the boxing guy today. I usually get "Nice job" from him. Love those little motivations!

Well, tonight is the first episode of this season's Survivor - I'm really looking forward to it! Chloe and I have been watching Survivor for the past 13 seasons. We also got Ray hooked on it. We make a night of it - pizza, a fire log in the fireplace, and lit candles. The first episode is supposed to be a 2-hour premiere this time. I think that's a good thing, since you get to know the players better.

No comments: