I've been taking Chloe to the school bus stop every day (she wants to take the bus to visit with her friends), but on Fridays, I take her directly to school. Every Friday is "late start", which means school starts 90 minutes later. The last two weeks I've been going to Target after dropping her off on Fridays, as it's on the way home and open.
Last week, there were a ton of employees there setting up the Halloween stuff (which explains why, when I usually go shopping for Halloween stuff in late October, there is nothing left! LOL!) Today, I wandered the aisles for a bit and looked at all of the cool stuff.
Aren't these treat baskets cute? I *so* want the Hello Kitty one, even though I don't know what in the world I would do with it!

and this little kitty below is a flashlight! How cool is that? The head slides back a bit, the mouth opens up and there's a little light inside, so the kids can carry her by her tail and see in the dark. How adorable!
No comments:
Post a Comment