Monday, January 19, 2009

Foggy Monday

It's foggy out this morning on Martin Luther King Jr. Day. I love this kind of weather; it's not too cold, and the misty fog is pretty.

A few of us in our condo complex got together and hired a vent cleaner to come out and clear out the laundry vents. He'll be coming out this morning, I don't know the exact time, though. I spent a little time in the laundry "closet" earlier, getting stuff out of the way so he can work on the inside vent.

Yesterday, I spent a few hours working on scrapbooking pages. Joining the 52-Week Challenge on Facebook, and doing the 365 Project has really inspired me to get some pages done. It's also been pretty cool to see other people's takes on these challenges. In fact, there's a new sketch up in the 52-Week Challenge that I'm planning on checking out today.

The new Stampin' Up! catalog starts today, also. Some of you may know that I'm a hobby demo for SU! I didn't order any catalogs this go-around, so am waiting for my comp catalog, as well as it being posted on the SU! site today so I can take a look at the new stamps. Much like the stickers I talked about earlier, stamps and papers and pens just make me happy.

2 comments:

Mrs. Downing and Mrs. Kelly said...

Wow! You are getting a lot done! When we get together you should bring a "sampling" of your creations!

Janette said...

I will! I'd love to see some of your scrapbooks, too!