The pic above is of BL napping. She always curls herself into cute little balls, or holds onto her tail. She also snores. She's a very pretty kitty, and keeps us amused constantly.I rang in the New Year with Ray and Chloe, we played Wii games and ate snacks all night. I didn't make any resolutions this year, I just want to work on the same things I always do. However, two of the things I'd like to do more of is stamping and scrapbooking.
Speaking of scrapbooking, I read about a kit designed by Becky Higgins (from Creating Keepsakes magazine) called "Project 365". She had a kit on sale (now sold out) that made it easy to document your whole year by taking one picture a day, and putting them and the journaling into a binder each week. I thought that would be a good idea to try something like that. Chloe and I went to the local scrapbook store (LSS) and picked up a 12x12 ring binder. I usually use post-bound albums, but this one holds a lot more pages.
I decided to do the weeks from Saturday to Friday, so I would have a chance to actually scrap on the weekends. I have more time on the weekends to do any projects, so I thought this would work best. I'm giving myself the flexibility to not have to take a picture every day, as long as I have 7 pictures a week for the upcoming weeks. I already have a few pictures for this first week, and am planning on doing some layouts this weekend.
Also want to say Happy Birthday to my Mom!! I hope you have a wonderful day! *hugs*
No comments:
Post a Comment