
<- Qwest Field today; you can see the snow falling, and where they had to shovel the snow from the yard markers.
Well, I've been a bit under the weather the last few days. I thought I was doing better, so I went into work on Friday and went to the parties, but it definitely caught up with me today. I spent most of the day on the couch alternating coughing and sleeping, while Ray went with a friend of his to see the Seahawks game, as they wanted to see Brett Favre play. They got some excellent tickets from a long-time season ticket holder that wasn't going to make it to the game, due to the snow.
Ray said it was a great game, and said it was so weird to have it snowing the whole time. Above is a picture that he took from their seats. It was Mike Holmgren's last home game, they won, only the die-hard crazy people were there, and most everyone stood up the whole game (and some threw snowballs at the hapless Jets on their way to the locker room). Sounds like a fun game!
It was snowing too hard, and traffic was too bad to come home right away, so they stayed downtown for a bit to wait it out.
For me, I'm wishing that I would have stocked up on NyQuil when I had the chance. Ugh! I hate being sick.
No comments:
Post a Comment