Ray and I got this new ornament for our tree this year. I love the Hallmark ornaments...I always thought I wouldn't like them because they were so commercial, but they have such cute little ornaments that actually mean something to me. I add to my stash every year from Hallmark.This year, we saw this little Fisher Price Barn in the Hallmark ornaments WishBook. I used to play with one of these little barns when I was little, I don't remember where (I know my family didn't have one), but maybe my neighbors? Or someone we used to visit? I LOVED this little barn when I was small...it MOOOOOED when you opened the doors, and this little ornament does, too! I told Ray we had to have one, and he agreed wholeheartedly, because he used to have one, too. He even sent one to his folks, to say how happy he was with the memory of this toy.
What's so cool about this ornament is that it "MOOOOOs" when you open the doors. How cool is that?!
No comments:
Post a Comment