
I want to thank all of the Veterans for their service. I appreciate them! I wish there were no wars...but I'm thankful that there are people out there ready to serve their country and to protect us.
Today, Chloe and Ray had the day off, and I was able to take the day off too. We went to the new Regal theater in The Landing in Renton to see Madagascar 2. Very nice theater (and I know my theaters! LOL), it had these really great auditoriums where you really couldn't have a bad seat. The seats were nice and plush and springy, with plenty of leg room and good sightlines. The theater was new and fresh, with nice, helpful workers ready to go the extra mile.
Tonight, I'm making spaghetti. It's smelling pretty good right now! Chloe is helping by stirring it periodically.
License plate number we're looking for: 113.
2 comments:
Isn't that a good Movie...Dave and I went and saw it that night too. I forgot about the lp game...
That was a cute movie! I really enjoyed it. Chloe *really* wanted to see it, so I was glad we all enjoyed it.
Yeah, we're on 114 now!
Post a Comment