Saturday, June 13, 2009

Movies...

Ray, Ray's friend Randy, Chloe, and I went to see Star Trek today. Ray and I had seen it, but Randy and Chloe had not. I really wanted to see it again. It was a great movie, I really enjoyed it both times. I saw things on the second viewing that I did not on the first - such as the Tribbles in the cage, cooing, when you first meet Scotty, and little bits of dialogue that were lost on first viewing.

Chloe said she enjoyed it, too, even though she only recognized two names: Spock and Captain Kirk. We may need to rent some episodes of classic Star Trek for her to catch up!

I was impressed with the lobby displays, too. When I worked at the movie theater (many years ago..) the displays were mostly just cutout standups of the characters. The Transformers lobby display was probably 10 feet tall, and really intricate. I would have hated to put that one together!

Oh, and I saw a movie that I will probably want to see. I just love guinea pigs. I hope it's as cute as it looks. Probably only Chloe and I will see this one!


No comments: