Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Wedding!


I'll post more later, but wanted to check in after our weekend in Las Vegas.

Ray and I got married on Sunday, May 17, by Elvis at the Graceland Chapel. I always thought that if I ever got married again, that is what I would want, and it was perfect! The Elvis we had was amazing, and very funny. It's great to be married to Ray, and I'm so glad that my daughter and my good friend Carrie and her daughter were able to make it, too.

Above is a picture that Carrie took after the wedding. We were goofing around in the gazebo, and started doing a conga line. Chloe was not sure at first about that, but soon joined in. Carrie captured a pretty funny moment, and one that reflected the mood of the day.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Love the picture...all of you look so happy :-)

Sandra said...

Daniel mentioned you had a blog. Just wanted to say congratulations.

Janette said...

Thanks, Nicole!

Great to "see" you, Sandra! Thank you, and I'm looking forward to seeing you in person, along with Daniel and the kiddoes when you get here in June! It's been too long!