Sunday, April 26, 2009

My Favorite Picture from Today


I think this is my favorite picture from today. It was difficult to pick a favorite. Between Ray and I, we took about 250 pictures! LOL! It was a nice walk on the Cedar River Trail, and the weather was sunny and warm.

This picture is from one of the trees by the Renton Community Center, and taken with my new camera.

5 comments:

Mrs. Downing and Mrs. Kelly said...

I liked looking at your comparison shots. It is interesting how different the pictures are. I would love to take a photography class.

Janette said...

Me too - if you hear of any that sound good, please let me know.

WasSoggyInSeattle said...

Great pics and cool to do the comparisons. I wonder why the old one seems to have better color?? So, details on the new camera... what kind is it??? What's the megapixel rate (or whatever they call it?) I would LOVE to get a new one, ours is about 5 years old and is basically a point & shoot with a small zoom. It's a good camera but... maybe when we get jobs. haha

Janette said...

Raymona - I got a Canon 40D (which is a DSLR) with a Tamron lens. I think the colors are actually more "true" with this camera. It's listed as 10.1 megapixel, but it has much better lenses and camera workings than my old point-and-shoot camera.

As my fiance pointed out, the colors on my old camera are almost neon, compared to the new one.

I'm really pleased with it so far! I just need more practice using it.

WasSoggyInSeattle said...

Good point about the colors... hadn't thought of it that way.