Above pic: my "365" shot of the day, Chloe and Ray hamming it up at the movie theater Saturday night.Chloe has been wanting to see Inkheart. So last night, we went to The Landing to see it. I, for some reason, kept thinking that "Inkheart" was a book about dragons, and was pleasantly surprised at the actual movie (which is not about dragons)!
It was a pretty good movie. The only thing that bothered me was that Brendan Fraser played the DAD to the teenage girl in the movies. When did Brendan Fraser, the young, hip, heartthrob, get to be a dad! And not only a dad to a baby, or toddler, but to a teenager! Oh, I felt old. LOL!
And what really brought it home as to how old I'm getting is that Matthew Perry was in the previews of another movie...and he's the "old guy" that wishes to be young. I guess I shouldn't feel so bad...it could be worse, they could be playing the "grandpa" peripheral characters...
No comments:
Post a Comment