Saturday, October 11, 2008

Target...and Weird Al...



My first full week back to work, and I had 3 large reports to work on, so I was pretty busy and pretty tired. Plus I had a head cold, so I wasn't feeling the best. I left a little early on Friday because Chloe had no school, and she and I stopped off at Target on our way home from my parent's house. I like the little Halloween guy they have in their ads.

But they also had Christmas stuff out already! Yikes!




In other news...Weird Al Yankovic has announced that he's going to be releasing songs as they are recorded, instead of waiting to release an album. The first one to be released this way is "Whatever You Like", based on T.I.'s song of the same name. I really enjoy Weird Al's songs, and have seen him in concert twice, thanks to Ray.

Love the lyrics in this one!

"You like Top Ramen, need Top Ramen
Got a cupboard full of 'em, I’ll keep 'em coming
You want it, I got it, go get it, just heat it
Dump the flavor packet on it and eat it "


volcanoITUNESzomba

No comments: